April 6, 2014

Nursing Tip of the Day! - Fundamentals

Category: Fundamentals 
Thromboangiitis obliterans (Buerger disease) is an inflammatory disease of the peripheral arteries. It is associated with smoking in 95% of cases and the other 5% are related to frostbite, trauma or the use of sympathomimetic drugs.

No comments :

Post a Comment